Innovation in Competitive/Market Intelligence – An Interdisciplinary Approach
On the one hand, competitive and market intelligence nowadays are quite well defined and widely accepted concepts, including a set of standard textbooks that comprehensively describe the core competitive and market intelligence tools and techniques. On the other hand, competitive and market intelligence have always been highly interdisciplinary concepts driven by innovations in IT, knowledge management, psychology, general business management, and many other fields.
What are the recent innovations that will drive the future of CI/MI? Do we simply need to integrate them into CI/MI or do they redefine yesterday’s CI/MI processes?
This year’s conference motto will focus on trend scouting for innovations in CI/MI, emerging from neighboring disciplines and leveraging CI/MI to a new level. Expect new tools, unexpected insights as well as do’s & don’ts, and best practices.
Topics covered within the conference include:
- Intelligence Leadership – How to engage management and provide effective decision support
- Intelligence Leadership – Innovative ways to engage management and provide effective decision-making support.
- CI and Knowledge Management – How to gain creative competitive insights from your organization’s collective competitor knowledge
- CI/MI and IT – New tools to leverage the CI/MI processes
- Competitor Monitoring and Analysis – New concepts to understand and interpret your competitors' plans
- Customer and Supplier Analysis – Anticipating changes in the supply chain
- Market Analysis – Innovations in market analysis, predictive analysis, and forecasting
- New Business Opportunities and Threads – How to recognize or even anticipate new trends or disruptive events
- M&A, Alliance and Investment Support – How to support strategic partnerships and M&A in the qualification process
- Patent & Intellectual Property Intelligence – Innovations in patent/IP research and analysis
- Strategic Intelligence – Latest developments in strategic foresight and strategic decision-making support
Automobile Industry Track
The conference will include a special industry focus. One of three tracks will focus on case studies and best practices within the automotive industry
What’s in it for you?
“Connect” stands for various possibilities to connect with your peers and share experiences. Breaks, social events, our wall of fame, a job board, and the networking sessions are all designed to enhance the networking opportunities. Last year we introduced the “Unconference” session – a simple yet compelling format: Participants decide on special topics they want to discuss in small for informal groups.
“Learn” is all about our sessions. Knowledge sharing is the name of the game. Corporate practitioners will share their experience in state-of-the-art case studies. Passionate CI/MI experts will challenge your mindsets with inspiring impulse speeches and experienced CI practitioners will provide in-depth understanding of key CI methods and techniques. Finally our scientific track offers a unique perspective in academic research.
“Grow” your knowledge, grow your network and finally develop your career! As Amir Fleishmann, one of last year’s participants, stated: “ICI’s International Competitive Intelligence Conference is truly the center of competitive and market intelligence in Europe”.
Institute for Competitive Intelligence
Last Year's Speakers
|Jun 15, 2016||Call for speakers published|
|Aug 31, 2016||Deadline for submission of proposals|
|Sep 31, 2016||Notification and announcement of speakers|
|Dec 31, 2016||End of early bird registration|